Our work builds the capacity of the youth to respond to sexual reproductive health challenge through increasing access to accurate information to help them make informed decisions, empowering the youth with life skills to bring a positive change in their behaviors as well as giving them a platform to connect and deliberate on the issues affecting their lives.
Pamoja Health Initiative
Health Families & Health Communities
Pamoja Health Initiative (PHI) is a health focused organization that promotes health empowerment among the youth and their communities through health education and sensitization, promotion of health seeking behaviors and building the capacity of the youth through skills development and nurturing them in entrepreneurship in order to reduce their socio-economic vulnerability to HIV infection, early pregnancy, domestic violence, maternal mortality and morbidity and other sexual reproductive health challenges.
To create a healthier, creative and innovative global village of youth.
Pamoja Health Initiate exists to develop and promote innovative programs that advance health promotion and service delivery among the youth and their communities.
- To build the capacity of youth to respond to Sexual Reproductive Health related issues i.e. HIV /AIDS prevention, Menstrual Health Management, Family planning, drug and substance abuse etc thus embracing healthy seeking behaviors.
- To equip the youth with Life skills Development that enable them become entrepreneurs through the application of the Logic Die Principle and have better livelihood.
- To equip the youth with ICT for Health skills that can help them to better their lives.
- To provide a networking platform for young people to interact and share adolescent sexual and reproductive health (ASRH) information
- To offer Volunteerism opportunities through Internship, Home stay programs and youth led exchange visits.